black mission figs, arugula, olive oil, black fig vinegar, prosciutto, and bianca sauce
- Prepare the crust. If using reduced fat crescent roll dough, open the tube and roll out the dough on a pizza stone forming a rim around the edge. Prick the surface all over the surface with a fork to allow steam to escape. Bake it in a preheated oven for about 11 minutes at 375 degrees before adding the other ingredients.
- If using a flatbread, put it on a preheated pizza stone and heat for about 5 minutes at about 375.
- Take the warm crust out of the oven and spread goat cheese over it. Spread a layer of Braswell's Sweet Balsamic Onion Jam on top of the cheese.
- Layer the arugula, 3 pieces of sliced prosciutto (chopped), sliced fresh figs (you can use dried if fresh are not available; Trader Joe's dried Calimyrna Figs in the 12 oz. plastic container are better than most dried figs I've tried), crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, and freshly grated lemon zest on top.
- If using the crescent roll crust, bake about 6 to 6.5 minutes; take the pizza out of the oven and run a spatula under it to loosen it from the pizza stone. Return it to the oven and bake about 6 to 6.5 minutes longer.
- I think I baked the flatbread version about 5 minutes after adding the toppings.