Some fellow former Shanghai expats asked recently if I still had any of these available. They have been in storage for awhile, but here they are with original prices dropped. I will add more as I have time. They are done with photographs I took while living in Asia. Above are some of the ones we have in our home.
- The photos have been printed on canvas, sprayed with a UV protectant, and stitched with complimentary fabrics onto a base of tailor's interfacing.
- The larger collages are embellished all over with free-form machine embroidery; smaller ones have limited embroidery embellishment.
- Sizes vary and are listed.
- The date shown is when the photo was taken, not necessarily when the collage was completed; I have used photographs more than once.
- If purchased, I would suggest framing under glass that has UV protection. Mine (all framed in Shanghai, and UV glass was not available) all still look great with the exception of one that gets extreme direct sunlight in our bedroom (the large portrait of us, above, walking in a lane in Shanghai). It has faded and I need to reprint that photo and re-frame under UV glass.